V-Scheduler is a free software application from the Clocks & Alarms subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-11-11. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
V-Scheduler is a reminder and application launcher designed with total flexibility in mind. It consists of a highly intuitive user-interface and is extremely easy to configure. There is no limit to the number of schedules that can be programmed. Each schedule can have a unique sound inked to it so you know instantly when the time comes. In addition to the schedules you also have a small footprint clock which can sit anywhere on your desktop. The time and date format can be set to your own preferences. You can also automatically synchronize your system clock with any time server on the net. This means you never have to worry about your clock being wrong ever again.
- unlimited number of schedules
- pop up a reminder message or launch an application
- repeat reminders at regular intervals between first and final times
- repeat whole cycle at user-defined intervals (days, months, years etc.)
- synchronize system time with net time server
- associate sound with schedules either individually or globally
- log all scheduler events
- automatically perform housekeeping tasks e.g. delete expired schedules
- small footprint clock or run in system tray only
- set your own date and time format
- customize many aspects of display
- configuration and schedules backup and restore functionality
V-Scheduler (version 18.104.22.168) has a file size of 691.62 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 172 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.